Occupational Health & Safety
Orbit Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place for its employees where they are not exposed to hazards. This commitment extends to sub – contractors who are engaged to perform work on behalf of Orbit Group.
It is our vision to provide the best service to our clients in safest way possible. To achieve this we aim to undertake Work safe Plan accreditation.
Orbit Group recognizes the following responsibilities:
- To clearly identify the responsibility and accountability of key personnel for safety and health in the organization.
- To adopt a preventive approach by identifying hazards, assessing risks and implementing risk control strategies in the workplace.
- To maintain safety and health standards for all operations, employees and sub – contractors through the provision of appropriate instructions, training and supervision.
- To provide adequate resources for occupational safety and health requirements.
- To consult with employees on safety and health in the workplace and provide the mechanism for consultation and issue resolution.
- To provide an injury management and rehabilitation